5/01/2007

May 1, 2007 ----- Travel Day

Today was moving day. We packed up and left ~ 9 AM. We stopped for gas in the park (2.859/gallon) and were on our way.

We traveled down Route 81 South to Route 64 West crossing over 2 mountain ranges – the Appalachian and Allegany. Beautiful scenery and huge mountains.

We stopped early and are staying at Shady Rest RV Park in Shady Spring, West Virginia and they have free Wi-Fi and full hookups (YEA!!!). (I am so excited!!!). So spent the rest of the afternoon down loading emails, checking the weather for the next few days and trying to upload the blog. So those of you reading this, I have uploaded from 4/28 to 5/1. Also thanks for all the emails and well wishes. We really appreciate it. Also thanks for all the comments – they will show up today. The comment area will now be fully open and you should see the comment right after you post. (I am just learning so bear with me!).

(Now that I am in WV, all I keeping thinking about is the song “Take Me Home, Country Roads - :-))

Miles Traveled: 202

1 comment:

chrissy said...

ah yes take me home country roads...good times Diane :)... the blog is coming along great...Its great to be able to follow you and Andi on your journey....the good life...can't wait to read the next post be safe
chrissy