12/25/2008

December 24-25, 2008 – Celebrating Christmas

Merry Christmas to All!

This is the real reason we celebrate the season:
Christmas Eve morning and afternoon was spent just getting caught up with some items. Audrey and I ran into town to pick up last minute items and a package at the post office (Thanks, Tina).

Audrey and John invited us over for dinner and we had a great time (Thank you Audrey and John).

Today we had dinner at the activity center. My contribution was hash brown casserole (Thanks, Chrissy for the recipe) and bread.

Me cooking:

Our group:




Brenda, Me, and Audrey:

Our site:


I hope all of you had a special day and treasure those close to you.

The older I get the more I believe that life is incredibly fragile and can change in an instant and each moment we have is special and we need to celebrate it. God bless you all.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

jerseygirl211 said...

Hi Diane,

It's late here, I'm about to get the coffee pot ready for morning, but I thought I'd check my email messages first. Found your message and read your last post, it's so nice that you and Andy are having such a good time and that you enjoyed the past two days. Stay well and be happy,
((((((((HUGS)))))) TO YOU BOTH
Marian