5/01/2024

May 1, 2024 - Travel to Richland, WA (Short Day and Short Blog)

Happy May 1st!

We left our little spot at Plymouth Park and took our time heading north.

Lots of hills and farms:




Interesting colors:

This was a very short day for us!  We are at the Desert Gold RV Park for the next two days.  Once we set up, we got caught up on laundry and some other things.

Tomorrow we have a tour at the Manhattan Project B Reactor in Hanford.  So stay tuned and enjoy today.

Stats for today:

Miles Traveled: 37 Miles

Routes Traveled:

Washington: I-82; WA-14; Plymouth Road; WA-14; I-82; I-182; WA-240; Columbia Park Trail



2 comments:

IdahoRV said...

We lived in our RV at Desert Gold RV Park in the late 90's when I had to work in Kennewick to reach my retirement. Enjoy your stay there. Jan T.

Diane said...

We are. Hope all is well with you Jan!