10/13/2010

October 12, 2010 – New Mexico to Tucson, Arizona

We continued our travels today thru New Mexico:

OR

http://picasaweb.google.com/gardenhavens/1012101NM?feat=directlink

And into Arizona:

OR

http://picasaweb.google.com/gardenhavens/1012102AZ?feat=directlink

(Hey did you notice the captions on some of the pictures – another new thing I learned….. oh my, the possibilities..:-)).

We are now at Tra-Tel RV Park in Tucson for two days.   Once we set up, we made some phone calls and filled out the VA intake form – took me a little while to gather the info.  Thank God, I brought some of our important papers with us and was able to access others through the internet.  

We also took a ride to find the VA Hospital and then found a place to have supper – our GPS got us lost and then we just stopped at a restaurant that looked interesting – LOL!!!   Finally did find our way home…

So we are praying that everything works out for tomorrow….

Are you watching the rescue of the Chilean miners – how emotional…..and how inspirational for the world!

Stats:

Miles Traveled: 260 Miles

Routes Traveled:

New Mexico: I-10

Arizona: I-10

 

No comments: