10/11/2010

October 11, 2010 – Travel thru New Mexico

We left our cozy spot this morning – sorry to those I did not get a chance to say goodbye – and headed on down the highway.   We took mostly interstates which is not like us but we want to get to Tucson.

New Mexico is another great state with so much to see and hopefully someday we will be able to spend some time here. Gosh, so much to see and so much to do……

Some pictures along the way:

OR

OR

http://picasaweb.google.com/gardenhavens/101110?feat=directlink

By the way, how do you like the new format with pictures?  If you do, what link do you use?  Let me know thru the comments or email at gardenhavens@hotmail.com.

We are now at the Escapee Park at Deming, New Mexico and will be in Tucson tomorrow.

Stats:

Miles Traveled: 287 miles

New Mexico: Alameda Blvd; I-25; US-70; I-10; I-10 Business

No comments: