10/18/2009

October 12-16, 2009 – Family, Friends, and Computer

We had a nice relaxing week – spending time with family.

On Wednesday, 14th, Ron and Bonnie (the couple we meet in Randle, WA) had us over for dinner – what a wonderful time.  It is so great when you meet nice people on the road and then get to see and spend time with them again – Thanks Ron and Bonnie and hopefully we will see you again.

Also on Wednesday I got my computer fixed.  On Monday I got a call that the part was in (Hmmm – how did that happen????).   So now I am in the middle of reloading and updating and etc. etc….  On Thursday, my air card died so I was able to get a new – still under warranty.  Hopefully this will be it!!!

Our Elliot has lost his meow – maybe laryngitis???  Poor thing – he is usually very vocal and now only a little rasping sound comes out…

And we got caught up on a few things around the motor home, started planning our trip south, and I even got a haircut.

Tomorrow is Bailey’s birthday party and on Sunday we head south.

No comments: