11/28/2023

November 20–25, 2023 Our Time in Benson

What a wonderful time we have had here in Benson.

We reconnected with so many folks and I apologize that I did not get pictures..

On Tuesday, 21st, we had a knock on the door from our neighbor.  When she came in, we looked at each other and said “I know you”.  It was Ann and Mick who we met in Boomerville many years ago.  Ann invited us to sit at their table on Thanksgiving.  How nice – Thank you Ann.

Later that day, we met up with Gloria, Frank and Sharon for lunch.  We saw them in the spring and it was great to get caught up.

2023-11-21 Benson (2)

Thanksgiving Dinner was filled with good food and lots of laughs.  We sat across from Ann and Mick and got caught up with each other.  When we sat down, Carol sat next to me.  We met in Quartzsite many years ago and connected during many of the Bead Weeks.  It was great to get caught up.

The day after Thanksgiving, we had the leftover dinner at the clubhouse – another great time.  The only picture I took was of Carol and me.

2023-11-24 Benson (2)

On Saturday, Cochise Terrace had their craft fair so, of course, I was there.  Sharon had a number of her quilted items so we sat and chatted for a while.  Gloria and Frank also live there so I stopped for a visit and then a visit with Sharon after the fair.

That evening, we had dinner with Mary and Mike and sadly said our “see you laters”.  (Can you believe I did not get a picture Sad smile).  Hopefully we will see them in Quartzsite.

Yes, we need to come back and maybe spend a month.  A week is never enough time!

Tomorrow we head to Huachuca City so stay tuned and enjoy today.

75442954_10162776870990245_7320498226744786944_o

1461843_555665604503928_900544875_n

4 comments:

Judy Rinehimer said...

I would expect you to always run into friends at the SKP Park in Benson. Glad you caught up with Sharon, Gloria and Frank, too. I will see them again in March before the FMCA rally in Tucson.

I will definitely see you in Quartzsite!!!
(((HUGS)))
CoolJudy

Diane said...

Next time there, I have to get a list of people who live there and go see them...
It was great to see Gloria, Sharon, and Frank.

See you in Quartzsite..

Hugs Back!

Anonymous said...

It's always great to reconnect with old friends!

Diane said...

Yes it is!