11/07/2021

November 5 - 7, 2021 A Short Reset

Every once in a while we need to stop, do laundry, clean up, reorganize, etc.  And that is what we have been doing the last three days.

On Friday, we left Big Bone Lick State Park and headed south.  We arrived in Park City, Kentucky early afternoon.  Both Andy and I worked on a couple little jobs that needed to be done around the motorhome.

Miles Traveled:  183.8

Routes Traveled:

Kentucky: KY-338; KY-42; KY-338; I-75; I-71; I-265; I-65; Mammoth Cave Parkway

Saturday was spent doing laundry – there was a great place in Cave City.  Very clean but a little pricy.  When we got home, I found that one of the kitties had been sick – over the afghans and blankets.  So off to the laundry again!  While I was out, I stopped at the local Walmart – busy and all the shelves were packed.  I have not seen that in a long time.  Stopped at the gas station on the way back – $2.98 per gallon. 

The rest of yesterday and today (Sunday), I spent getting caught up on bills, mail and reorganizing.

On Friday, we crossed over to Central Time and had to set the clocks back.  On Sunday, we set the clocks back another hour to standard time.  Sooo we are also getting use to a 2 hour difference.

My kitties (who do not understand time changes):

Bella – my little one that is always eating:

2021-11-04 Cats (2)

Dusty and Gray (with the white markings) – doing what they do best:

2021-11-04 Cats (1)

AWWW.  Aren’t they cute!

2021-11-04 Cats (3)

Some day I may do a blog on each of them.

Tomorrow we are off to Nashville for a week so stay tuned.

Enjoy today!

FB_IMG_1573483321064

 

 

No comments: