6/29/2024

June 8th, 2024 Part 3 of 3 - Lu-Lu Belle Tour of Prince William Sound - Sea Life

I love taking pictures of creatures - some are just too beautiful and some are funny and beautiful.

SEA OTTERS

"HMMMM - More tourists!"


"I am SOOO Cute!:


Scratching my head - "Oh, that feels good.":


"We are watching you - except the guy in front.  He just sleeps all day."


"Leave me alone!"


"HEY!":


"What is all that noise?"


Stretching!:


Continuing to stretch:


Roll over:


"Hey!  Were you watching me this whole time?"


SEA LIONS

Dreaming away:


"Wake up - We have company!":


"Who are you?":


"This is my best side.":


"Hello":



"I LOVE the water.":


"Take my picture, please.":


"Singing my song.":


"Yes, I know.  I look just like my brother from the other beach - but I am the cuter one.":


"RUN!":


Just hanging out on the ice:



"You again?":


"I love my baby!":

They all have such great expressions.

What a wonderful day!

Stay tuned for more adventures!

No comments: