1/03/2010

January 1-3, 2010 – The New Year

The start of a new year – WOW!   And 2009 – what an extraordinary year on the road for us..  We have seen so many great places and met so many great people that we hope to see again…..

We really like this park and are very glad we put our names on the list for a lot.  I can imagine us spending all our winters here.

On New Year’s Day, we had a turkey soup supper at the clubhouse – I even made bread that came out pretty good – :-))))

Yesterday, 2nd, we took a ride to the Mesa Marketplace.  Lots of vendors but I prefer the Yuma Marketplace.  And we still had a good time.

In between, I have been doing the end of year, beginning of new year, financials, budget, paperwork, etc.  I think I am caught up now until nearer to tax time!!  I have also caught up on all the emails so if I owe you one, please resend….   And with this blog, I am finally caught up with the blog.  I hope to get caught up with phone calls today.  (Hey, this retirement is tough!!)

We made an appointment with a local vet for a well-kitten checkup for Dusty tomorrow.  I also wanted to establish a vet here because he will need his 3 year rabies shot next November and we hope to be in this area then.

Our plans right now are to stay here until the 12th and then head to Quartzsite for a couple weeks so stay tuned.

No comments: