7/28/2008

July 27, 2008 – Just a Regular Day

Today, my mom would have been 80 years old and I hope she is having a great party in heaven. Happy Birthday, Mom. And I have been really missing her a lot lately… She was a great lady and I try to keep the great memories and forget the tough times when the last stages of Alzheimer’s took effect!!

Today we went shopping in NH (no sales tax) for groceries and other odds and ends.

And I caught up with the blog and hopefully will upload tomorrow. I have been thinking about not posting every day especially on those days when we just hang out. However I will continue to post our adventures but as a range posting instead of a daily posting. Let me know what you think!

We did have another great campfire and Vivian, Rin, Marie and Dean joined – what a great time.

No comments: