1/31/2011

January 22 – 31, 2011 Quartzsite

Ahhhh Quartzsite…there is no other place – :-)))
So many good things:
- It was great seeing old and new friends again and spending some time with them.
- And talk about a small world - we even reconnected with a couple we met in Alaska in 2007 on the Homer Spit (http://thehitzels.blogspot.com/2007/08/august-2-2007-homer-pratt-museum-and.html)
- The beautiful weather and sunrises and sunsets and stars – oh my!!
-  All the “stuff” to look thru – LOL!
- All the activities at Boomerville – WOW!
What a wonderful week.  Andy and I are so blessed with such great people in our lives both on the road and at home.

And the not so good.
I did not fully recover from the flu and am back down again with another infection – so I really could not enjoy myself as much as I would have liked to.  I know I am not feeling well when I don’t socialize, don’t do beading or bead shopping or even take pictures – :-(((.   I am really getting worn down with this (and depressed, can you tell!!!).   I am on another course of antibiotics and hopefully this works…  
Today we moved and are camped in BLM land north of Yuma.  We will be heading east (the southern route) when the weather is warmer.
So stay tuned….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you both again, especially in your new to you Bounder. Margie & Tom Maloney

Diane said...

Margie and Tom,

So great to see you also. Hopefully next time we met, we will get a chance to spend more time together (and I hopefully will be feeling better). Hugs to you both - :-))))