5/21/2009

May 20, 2009 – Santa Land

05-20-09 Santa Claus House in North Pole AK 018

We went to see Santa today…  The white beard Santa wasn’t there but my Santa was – :-))

05-20-09 Santa Claus House in North Pole AK 004

And there was a big Polar Bear there – :-))):

05-20-09 Santa Claus House in North Pole AK 001

And even reindeer:

05-20-09 Santa Claus House in North Pole AK 011

05-20-09 Santa Claus House in North Pole AK 016 

Here is the outside of Santa’s House:

05-20-09 Santa Claus House in North Pole AK 008

We had a nice time!!!

From there we stopped at the Elks in Fairbanks – our first visit to an Elks Lodge since Andy became a member.  It is a really nice place and I know we will be stopping by more.

And I have to add this – yes, we now have no darkness!!!!

05-20-09 Temps

I stopped by the visitor center earlier in the day to talk with Alexis who is the director of the center.  I had a number of questions and also volunteered to help her out with some computer work and inventory.  When I am working and there is time between visitors, it can get a little boring (I can only read and learn so much!) so I can do some other things to help out.  So I will start some of those items this weekend – :-)))

That’s it for today – hope your day went well.

No comments: