12/31/2011

December 25-31, 2011 – A Low Key Week

Just to get you all caught up…  Andy and I had a very low keyed week.   We were sick for most of it – starting to feel better now, just worn out.  And now we are getting antsy..just been sitting too long, I guess.    So hopefully next week we get out and about.

Yesterday, I spent the day with my cousin in Tempe – what a wonderful day.   As some of you know, I am just getting to know my cousins from my dad’s side of the family and I feel so blessed that I have found them and they me.

12-30-11 002

Tonight we are headed to the club house to bring in the New Year.  Actually we will watch the ball drop in New York on TV, celebrate, and then head home – :-))))

To all my friends, family, and blog readers.

We wish you a prosperous, healthy and happy New Year.

Irish Blessing

 Irish Blessing (1)

 

And a thank you for traveling along with us.

No comments: