11/30/2011

November 30. 2011 – Just a day in Our Lives

First, to my email subscribers, let me apologize.  Apparently there was a problem with FeedBurner and after yesterday’s post, they FINALLY sent you all posts from 11-7 to 11-29 in one email.  I am still not sure what has happened.   But I really need to thank Lynne for bringing the issue to our attention.

So what did we do today.  Well, this morning was laundry.  I really have to say that this park has some great laundry facilities and it is really reasonable!!!  After I got back to the RV, Andy went to help Sandy and Raul with their motorhome in Yuma.  While he was gone, I did the normal stuff in the RV (just like a home) and then sorted out and made phone calls to make sure I understood our Colorado River Adventure and RPI Memberships.  Yes, I made LOTS of phone calls and notes.   I will say that I am impressed with their customer service – which is a lot to say in this day in age – :-))).  So far so good.

This afternoon, we went to check out where the American Legion’s were and also the Moose Lodge.  The one American Legion on Virginia has RV spots (for us, it is an FYI for our week out).   We stopped in the Moose Lodge – what a great place!   And may return later this week.

I have to say that if we decided to stay in Yuma for the season, we have LOTS of options on what to do and see.

Can you believe that tomorrow is December, 2011!!!  Sheesh, time really does fly.  Please enjoy today – :-))).

No comments: