8/14/2009

August 13 - 14, 2009 – Palmer (actually the Motor Home)

We left Eagle River in the rain and are now at the Palmer Elks Lodge with electric – :-)).   We are here because we are supposed to have some rain and I also need to do some computer stuff.  Some of you may know and some may not but we had planned on being back in PA in October.  Well, we changed out plans and will not be back until May 2010 so there are some things we need to change and set up.  And hopefully I will be able to do that over the next few days.

We did have dinner at the Elks tonight – very nice and the people are great!

Stats:

Miles Traveled:  38 miles

Routes Traveled:

Alaska:  SR-1 (Glenn Highway); Palmer-Wasilla Road; Trunk Road; Bogard Road

Friday (14th), I spent most of the day on the computer, doing financials, and on the phone.  I think I have everything caught up on the computer and emails as well.  So if I owe you an email and you have not heard from me – please resend it.   I will get caught up on phone calls tomorrow so if I owe you a phone call and you have not heard from me by Sunday, give me a call.

The forecast is for rain, rain and more rain and we are still deciding on our next moves…..

And I promise some pictures tomorrow..

Have a great evening.

No comments: