4/29/2009

April 29, 2009 – Make Beautiful Day – :-))

Make Beautiful Day!

And that is what we did.  Andy finished cleaning and polishing the outside of the motor home.  I cleaned part of the inside and was able to wash some of the rugs.  The Tracker was washed (inside still needs to be done).

I gave Andy a haircut, I got a haircut in town, and Andy helped me color my hair.  I was going to let it go and see how gray I am but alas, couldn’t do it – maybe next time – LOL!

I did the laundry and met two of the locals and had a great chat (as well as a great chat with the hairdresser).  As most of you know I hate doing laundry but when I can get to met the locals and learn about the area and their stories, it makes it ok!

So that was our day.  Tomorrow we decided we would dry into Fairbanks and check out some campgrounds, the RV dumps, and do some shopping…

Until then, have a great evening and tomorrow.

No comments: