1/06/2009

January 5, 2009 – Travel Day

Our travels today took us past the Guadalupe Mountains (Texas):






The High Desert:

The Salt Flats (Texas):





I saw my first coyote at the flats – WOW!

The High Plains (Texas and New Mexico):



And even more scenes along the way:




Isn’t this just beautiful!!

We are staying at the Dream Catcher RV Park – an Escapees Rainbow Park, in Deming, NM. Diana and Bob pulled in after us and we all went to dinner at a local restaurant, The Prime Rib Grill. They are leaving tomorrow and we will probably catch up with them in Casa Grande (either before or after Quartzsite). We also met up with people that we met at the Ranch and at Livingston – I love this club!

Miles Traveled: 288 miles
NM: CR-31, US-285; US-180
TX: US-180; I-10
NM: I-10



No comments: