12/24/2008

December 21-23, 2008 – Getting caught up

Sunday, 12/21 – We spent the day getting caught up with some things around the motorhome and I spent some time figuring out where we are going next. In the evening was the ice cream social – great time. (Not feeling very well today, hopefully it will pass.)

Monday 12/22 – Our neighbor, Audrey, and I had a girl’s day out. We checked out some of the little shops in town and had a great time. This evening was movie night at the club house – Jeff Dunham’s Christmas Special. (Funny show – my cheeks were hurting from laughing so much).

Tuesday 12/23 – I volunteered to help at the club lunch – met some really nice people. I spent the afternoon at Wal-Mart while Andy met with the amateur radio group. And this evening, Andy and I went out to eat at one of the local restaurants.

Sorry to be so short! This has been quite a different time for us, getting involved in the club activities and socializing. It has been a lot of fun.

Our plans are to leave here on Saturday. We will be heading to Amarillo if the weather is good, if not to San Antonio. Our future plans are to be in Quartzsite, AR by January 13.

No comments: