10/14/2007

October 11, 2007 – HOME

This morning we spent in the dealer lounge waiting for our MH to be fixed. By noon, it was done and we were on our way. At 4 PM, we arrived home.

It felt strange to be back after all this time and our house needs a good airing!!

As of today, we have been on the road 166 days. We traveled 13,660 miles in the motorhome and 6,050 miles in the Tracker and every bit of it was incredible. (Can you believe we took ~8500 pictures and video – WOW!!!)

Thank you all for coming along on this amazing journey with us.

Our journeys have not ended – we are just doing a hard reset. I will continue this blog on our next trip. Check back periodically or send me an email and I will let you know when we take off again…

Happy Journeys!!

“Life is a journey, not a destination!”

Diane and Andy

Miles Traveled: 166
Routes Traveled:
Pennsylvania: I-80; PA-54; PA-901; PA-209

1 comment:

Neil Richard said...

Glad you made if safe and sound. And just in time for the cold weather to start!

I would like to know when you guys leave again. It's fun living vicariously through your travels. Reminds me of my grandparents and aunt/uncle on their motorhome trips.